1 cup of Pecaninis Pecans, 1 cup of melted butter, 2 cups of sugar glass, 2 cups of flour, 2 spoons of vanilla.
1. Preheat the oven in 350F°
2. Crush the pecans. Then in one mixer add the butter, sugar and mix until get a spongy dough.
3. Add the flour, vanilla and a little bit of salt, and mix again until get the perfect mixture. Then add the pecan dough.
4. Put the dough in the fridge during 1 hour.
5. Make little balls of 2.5cm and place them with 3 cm of separation. Cook 12 minutes.
6. Let them cold and add sugar glass.