Banana and Pecan Pancake
3 bananas, 1 cup of sugar, 2 cups of flour, 1 egg, 1 spoon of baking soda, 1/4 of spoon of salt, 1 cup of Pecan Pieces Pecaninis, 1/2 cup of vegetal oil, 2 spoons of milk, 1/2 of vanilla.
1. Preheat the oven to 170° C.
2. Put butter in the mold.
3. Peal the bananas and smash them with a fork.
4. Mix the bananas with sugar, oil, vanilla, milk and egg, until all the ingredients are well mixed.
5. Add the flour, baking soda and the half of the pecan pieces.
6. Pour the mixture in the mold and add the other pecans at the top of the dough.
7. Bake for 45 minutes.
8. Take it out from the oven and enjoy!